GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE/DEPTT. OF REVENUE
CENTRAL BOARD OF EXCISE & CUSTOMS
NORTH BLOCK, NEW DELHI 110001
TEL: +91-11-2309 4828 FAX: +91-11-2309 2512
Member (P&V) Dated : 22.12.2011
Sub.: Updation of APAR/ACR of Group B Gazetted Officers– reg.
DGHRD has been assigned the task to expedite the preparation for the implementation of the proposed Cadre Restructuring by the Department. Completion of the APARs/ACRs of all the officers including those covered under the ad hoc DPC forms an important aspect of the entire exercise.
2. DGHRD (HRM Wing) has developed a module for updation of APAR/ACR which has been linked up with its existing website i.e. www.dghrdcbec.gov.in wherein all the field formations will update the status of APAR/ACR of Group B Gazetted officers (Superintendent (CE), Superintendent (P) and Appraisers) for last 10 years. Main System Administrator for this module shall be the officer nominated by DGHRD and known as HRD System Administrator (HSA).
3. In the first phase of development of module for updation of APAR/ACR, the following features will be there in the module:
(i) Uploading/Availability of APAR/ACR
(ii) Communication to concerned officer
(iii) Representations received (if any)
(iv) Disposal of Representations received
(v) Provision of uploading Part/Split APAR/ACR
(vi) Period of no reporting
In the second phase, scanned copy of APAR/ACR shall also be uploaded in this module.
4. Uploading of APAR/ACR shall be done by the concerned Cadre Controlling Authorities (CCA) by appointing Local System Administrator (LSA). LSA should be a Group A officer, preferably looking after the Computerization of the CCA/ Commissionerate. CCA shall nominate two LSA for their respective zone and send their, name, designation, e-mail id and mobile number by return fax to ADG(HRM) at 011-25729871. After receiving the details of nominated LSA, HSA shall register/approve that LSA and system generated user id and password will be sent to each LSA through e-mail at their given e-mail id.
5. Thereafter, LSA will appoint Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Verification Officer (VO) for their respective CCA. VO should be a minimum Gazetted Officer and DEO can be any person authorized to make the entry at CCA level. Immediately on registration of DEO/VO by the LSA, a system generated e-mail will go to their given e-mail id indicating their appointment as DEO/VO and their user id and password. There can be more than one DEO for data entry work in one CCA. DEO/VO can also be appointed for one or more Commissionerate within the CCA. Once user id and password is given to DEO, he/she can start entering the details of officers whose APAR/ACR is to be uploaded on the system and after this, VO shall verify this data. Once data is verified by the VO, DEO/VO cannot amend or delete the data. LSA/HSA has the option to delete/amend the data after the verification. Data of one CCA will not be available for view/edit by other CCA. On the screen of VO, all the unverified data will be displayed in Red Color having the option (Verify Profile/Verify ACR/Delete).
6. After uploading the data of particular officer, she/he shall get user id and password on his/her given e-mail id to view his/her APAR/ACR. The system allows the uploading of the APAR/ACR without email of the officers also. However, the officer’s shall not be able to see their grading unless their email is entered. The LSA has been given the facility to upload the email details after verification which shall enable the officer’s to view their APAR/ACRs.
7. The updated instructions shall be available on the DGHRD website which can downloaded from the link www.dghrdcbec.gov.in/apar/index.asp
8. All the CCAs are requested to personally monitor the updation of APAR/ACR in their respective zones. Due priority should be given for this job, and a time frame fixed, under intimation to the Board, for completion of this task.
With best wishes,
All Chief Commissioners/Directors General/Commissioner i/c of Directorates, Central Excise/ Customs